What is Kinako?
Kinako diet makes you possible to eat all soybeans nutrition to take in fast. Furthermore, it gives you the incredible benefits of 2nd meal effects to lose weight.
This easy healthy food, Kinako is the one of Japanese ingredients that widely used in Japan. It is roasted soybeans powder with nutty flavour. Soybean is as known the one of the best balance nutrition.
How does Kinako Diet Works?
Kinako diet will help you to slow down aging, block the fat absorption and burn fat faster not only after eating 1st meal but 2nd meal as well.
To be able to slow down aging, the sugar level is so important. The reason is, the longer you are exposed to the high sugar level, the speed of aging increase. This means that you have difficulty to lose weight.
Kinako diet is so easy! Just add some Kinako powder in your meals will help you lose weight and stay young.
Do You Know about 2nd meal effects after eating Kinako？
The theory of the second meal effects was researched by Dr. David J. Jenkins, the university of Toronto in 1982. The study shows that eating beans in the breakfast control the sugar level after the breakfast and lunch. He explained the second meal effects are not only managing the sugar level after eating 1st meal but 2nd meal as well. The following study is showed:
- Foods that contain rich in dietary fiber such as beans manage the blood sugar level after the meals in the result of slow down the digestion and absorption.
- Foods that contain rich in dietary fiber such as beans control after the next meal.
So, all beans are good but which bean is the best? So we come up with soybean. How can we eat soybeans food regularly without spending too much time to prepare? This is the reason why Kinako was picked. It is better to digest compare to whole beans and it is convenient because you don’t need to cook.
7 Benefits of Kinako Diet
The grounded roasted soybeans “Kinako” are one of the best balance nutrition. It has all the benefits of soy nutrition such as high quality protein, fat, carbohydrate, rich in dietary fiber, minerals and vitamins.
- Slow down aging and keep young skin and hair: Kinako control the blood sugar level as having 2nd meal effects. In addition, the antioxidant in Kinako helps holding the moisture in your skin and hair for longer.
- Improve the metabolism and lose weight: Soy Peptide and will help boosting your metabolism. Soy saponin will help blocking fat absorbing and burning fat faster.
- Manage the women’s hormone: Isoflavone in soybeans will help supplying the shortage of estrogen (women’s hormone). This means, it will help managing menopause symptoms and preventing osteoporosis.
- Prevent cardiac diseases and stroke: Soybeans will help control fat and cholesterol.
- Improve constipation: Kinako is rich in dietary fiver. Therefore, it will help easing constipation as the result of increase the good bacteria in the guts.
- Prevent dementia: Acetylcholine that is created by soy-lecitin will help brain function. So, it will help prevent dementia.
- Look younger because of all of above will happen to your body.
The ways to eat Kinako
There are so many ways to eat Kinako. These are some of the examples that you can try.
- Kinako drink and soup (Add 1 to 2 tablespoon of Kinako in the drink and soup)
- Yogurt (Add a tablespoon of Kinako in the yogurt)
- Kinako butter (Recipe: Have them on the toast! Taste like a peanuts butter)
If you are desperate to eat some sweets!
- Ice cream with Kinako (Add a tablespoon of Kinako on the ice cream)
- Kinako sweets (Bake with some Kinako such as biscotti, cakes and muffins)
Where Can I buy Kinako?
Most of Asian stores have Kinako or you can buy online to deliver at your door.
The Bottom Line is….
One of reason why Japanese women have longevity, might be connected to eating more soybeans foods! Kinako diet will not only support you to control your weight but manage menopausal symptoms, and look younger.
Having said that eating too much Kinako can have negative effects such as turning into high calories. So eat them moderate amount.
Enjoy Kinako diet and lose weight!
- NutritionFacts.org: Beans and the Second Meal effects
- Second-meal effects of pulses on blood glucose and subjective appetite following a standardized meal 2 h later by NRC Research Press
- EfectofBreakfastwithSoyMilkIFenentedSoybeans onSecond-MealGlycemicResponseinHealthyStudents: Bulletin of The Faculty of Psychological& PhysicalScience, No.8, 53- 58, 2012